Knee Scooters - how to get?

Nancyjam

Knee Scooters - how to get?

Postby Nancyjam Mon May 02, 2022 5:50 am

Few days ago, my son sprained his ankle enough to where the doctor has said no weight bearing for the next two weeks. Yeah us!!! We are going out of San Juan on Freedom of the Seas on Sunday. We get into San Juan on Saturday, has others been in this situation and maybe what options we might have. One thought is to call around San Juan and see if you can rent a knee scooter for the week but was wondering if Royal Caribbean handles this. I know you can rent electric chairs, but my 20-year-old son is not doing that.
Does Royal rent knee scooters? Anyone that has gone through this situation, would like to know what options I might have.
trisrek

Re: Knee Scooters - how to get?

Postby trisrek Tue May 03, 2022 1:49 pm

I bought one for $100 off of amazon and it came in 2 days. we ended up not needing it as the doc changed his mind about NWB after he saw the x rays. you can even try Walgreens or CVS.
Roberteq

Re: Knee Scooters - how to get?

Postby Roberteq Thu May 05, 2022 3:17 am

I got mine from amazon after a lot researching here, which was a OasisSpace All Terrain scooter. This knee scooter is compatible with all terrains, regardless of the ground you are moving on while featuring a memory foam knee pad cover.

Return to “Other scooters”