Ninebot MAX G30 E II DRV 183 (downgrade visible in app)

Dr. gonzo

Ninebot MAX G30 E II DRV 183 (downgrade visible in app)

Postby Dr. gonzo Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:25 pm

Hi,

I have this config:

BLE 117
DRV 183
BMS 158
SN: N4GSD1945K1692
US region (i used xiaoflasher and possibly aftwards upgraded firmware)I am from belgium

SN on box says N4GPD211K2183

This is de second Ninebot MAX G30 E II we buy because the first one got stolen. Unfortunately we upgraded firmware to DRV 183. We noticed that the acceleration was slower en KERS was also "weaker". I read that could be because of firwareupgrade. Speed with the first one was 30 kmh (also US region) . this new ninebot gets to 30 a few times, but not like the old one. the old one ran constant 30 for half an hour. could this be because of the firmware? compared to each other, they perform completely different. Can this problem be fixed?

It is a gen1 motor. Is it healthy to tweak it to 33 kmu? Will it reach 33?

According to this page https://wiki.scooterhacking.org/doku.php?id=maxcfwguide I should chose DRV154 ? What happens when I choose DRV126? Is DRV126 compatible with the new ninebot? I can choose it under repo in the app.

What do you guys recommend that I do? Will it work? What do I do with BMS & BLE?

Thanks

Do you need additional info?
sebagarcia

Re: Ninebot MAX G30 E II DRV 183 (downgrade visible in app)

Postby sebagarcia Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:25 pm

i think thay you can’t flash firmware to 1.8 versions until some one figures out a hack. i also bought a new one and am stuck with original firmware until then. If anyone knows a workaround without opening up the hardware please let me know, thanks!
Dr. gonzo

Re: Ninebot MAX G30 E II DRV 183 (downgrade visible in app)

Postby Dr. gonzo Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:48 pm

i think thay you can’t flash firmware to 1.8 versions until some one figures out a hack. i also bought a new one and am stuck with original firmware until then. If anyone knows a workaround without opening up the hardware please let me know, thanks!
Hi, you mean I can't downgrade from 1.8 ? What happens if I try it? It is not supported yet? But in the app I see the version For version 173 i see it has COMPAT next to it , can this one be downgraded then?

in the FLASH menu I can load from REPO DRV versions from DRV173-COMPAT to DRV126 ....? If they are visible in that menu, it autoatically means you can flash them?

thanks

Return to “Ninebot Max”