Hacking using a telematics and IoT platform

Rondadon401

Hacking using a telematics and IoT platform

Postby Rondadon401 Wed May 10, 2023 3:23 pm

So I’m super duper new to all this and I have researched dozens of methods as to how to convert these things into personal use scooter. I understand now why there are so many problems and BMS errors. Long story short I found a site called flespi. It uses a universal API to consume telemetry data from gps tracking devices, IoT sensors, and OEM platforms. These scooter run in a a standerized JSON format. Basically using this platform we plug into the device remote or direct and send commands. No need to soldier, flash, replace hardware.
frieza

Re: Hacking using a telematics and IoT platform

Postby frieza Wed May 17, 2023 4:53 pm

So I’m super duper new to all this and I have researched dozens of methods as to how to convert these things into personal use scooter. I understand now why there are so many problems and BMS errors. Long story short I found a site called flespi. It uses a universal API to consume telemetry data from gps tracking devices, IoT sensors, and OEM platforms. These scooter run in a a standerized JSON format. Basically using this platform we plug into the device remote or direct and send commands. No need to soldier, flash, replace hardware.
Seems promising, better than reflashing everything, have you got anything working this way or is it just a proof of concept/idea so far?
jtits

Postby jtits Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:27 am

I made a flespi account but im having trouble finding the imei on my Spin scooter & creating a device on the platform. I've already made a channel but I'm nervous that I may have trouble connecting the scooter to flespi so that I can get the history of the device and give my own commands.
Lam3Bra1n

Postby Lam3Bra1n Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:38 pm

imei was prob on old sim card in the zk600 ive been tryin to get into one with the BLE or iot with the mac add but need a lil more work before she will let me slide in. hopefully if i can get in thru BLE i can figure a work around for the sim but these things are kinda mid tier level work. please post if any progress/ideas
jtits

Postby jtits Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:09 pm

I got a data tramsitter cable with juliet plug ins so that I have now plugged my scooter into my computer. just struggling with combining the channel to the device and streaming. help?

Return to “Ninebot Max”