KS Max: modify/unlock top speed!

Dacrai

Re: KS Max: modify/unlock top speed!

Postby Dacrai Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:48 pm

Hi guys,

I have a strange problem with the G30D hack and wanted to ask if there is still someone with the problem or someone has an idea why that is ...

I must say that I have two G30D and with the first everything had worked without any problems. But if I change the serial number at the second, it doesnt work right.

I have the serial number first changed to N4GCxxx. The scooter continues to drive at 19/20 km/h in all modes. I know the serial number has changed, because i notice the flashing brake light and the fact that you can turn on / off the front light. And in the Segway app i can see the changed serial number.

Then I changed the serial number to N4GSxxx. Now it is so that the scooter in D and S mode after all has increased to 22 km/h and that's it, more is not.

Did you input the 5th digit of the SN as well? Should be a letter. Will look for it later at home.

N4GSExxxxxxxx for example
Yes i tried N4GCExxxxxxxxx, N4GSExxxxxxxxx, N4GCDxxxxxxxxx and N4GSDxxxxxxxxx.
roybon76

Postby roybon76 Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:18 pm

In my MAX it is not possible to add DVR777 after flash CFW 1.26. I have tried all the methods with the ES dashboard but nothing, no errors and always remains 1.26 in the check version. Is locked??
Has anyone had the same problem?
NeOdasTiEr

Postby NeOdasTiEr Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:09 pm

Nice that there is a CFW available from now on. But especially for Germany the function to turn off the flashing brake lights and patch to non flashing while using the brake was my expecting:(

maybe there will be a solution without the known plug method on the board soon...

br

Return to “Ninebot Max”