KS Max: modify/unlock top speed!

Lothean
Site Admin

Re: [IN EXCLUSIVITY] KS Max: unlock top speed of 30km/h! (Ghetto method)

Postby Lothean Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:07 pm

Any news on the custom firmware yet? ( Without the need of another dashboard )Another guy asked about it a couple of days ago but was not answered.
Just curious to know if it will be possible at all.. I know these things take time, and please; take your time.
Don't you hate that feeling, of talking in a group and saying something, for it to be ignored. Even if it is a dumb question.

:|
I don't answer this and ignore all people asking me for a simple reason: it's easy to find if something is out. No need to ask, I even post updates on the forum.
Plus, it's no fun answering the same question 100 times while you are already working on the thing they ask for!
bec

Postby bec Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:15 pm

Any news on the custom firmware yet? ( Without the need of another dashboard )Another guy asked about it a couple of days ago but was not answered.
Just curious to know if it will be possible at all.. I know these things take time, and please; take your time.
Don't you hate that feeling, of talking in a group and saying something, for it to be ignored. Even if it is a dumb question.

So I suppose you have the G30. Would you be so kind as to share some dashboard pics and pics of the wiring?
Dutchmax

Postby Dutchmax Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:35 am

So I suppose you have the G30. Would you be so kind as to share some dashboard pics and pics of the wiring?
As soon as it arrives I will make some pictures. What would you like to see?
bec

Postby bec Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:39 am

If it's wrapped in silicon or if that's only a german anti-tamper thing.

If you have two brake channels aka 7 pins instead of 6 (m365pro and all others) for the handle bar instruments.

Circuit layout same or different. C2 capacitor on screen side or beeper side or both?

What Version are you getting? USA 30 Km/h? Nordic Countries 20Km/h? Rest of EU 25 Km/h? Looking forward.
blAde

Postby blAde Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:05 am

If you have two brake channels aka 7 pins instead of 6 (m365pro and all others) for the handle bar instruments.

Circuit layout same or different. C2 capacitor on screen side or beeper side or both?

What Version are you getting? USA 30 Km/h? Nordic Countries 20Km/h? Rest of EU 25 Km/h? Looking forward.
if you want to see something now from the max look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcEgDpBdjZQ
he also disassembles it completely :)
bec

Postby bec Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:38 am

Unfortunately all he Shows is the dashboard upper side. He does not take the upper Handlebar apart. https://youtu.be/jcEgDpBdjZQ?t=1887
bec

Postby bec Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:42 pm

Has anyone tried booting the Scooter with the ESx Dashboard?
Lothean
Site Admin

Postby Lothean Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:31 pm

Has anyone tried booting the Scooter with the ESx Dashboard?
That's like, literally what's done during that tutorial.
Lothean
Site Admin

Postby Lothean Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:33 pm

Method works on G30D, just make sure your dashboard is really OEM.
Dutchmax

Postby Dutchmax Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:02 pm

Will do all of that.. am getting a EU 25km/h one

Return to “Ninebot Max”