BLE555 ST-Link help needed - Does anyone still have the original Max ST-Link Dash BLE555 Autoprogrammer folder?

rich

BLE555 ST-Link help needed - Does anyone still have the original Max ST-Link Dash BLE555 Autoprogrammer folder?

Postby rich Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:45 pm

So I'm following this tutorial here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=266

For the BLE555 Autoprogrammer toolkit, the link has changed. It provides 2 links to still download, which only 1 of them works, but the working one does not contain the `connect_dashboard.bat` file anymore.

I'm hoping someone else who has followed that guide might still have the original folder that can upload it to share with me.

Or if someone knows an alternative.

I tried running the flash_BLE555.bat but doesn't seem to do the trick. Looks like it's supposed to create a log file as well which it isn't doing.

Your help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Filekidb

Re: BLE555 ST-Link help needed - Does anyone still have the original Max ST-Link Dash BLE555 Autoprogrammer folder?

Postby Filekidb Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:24 am

couple yrs ago i followed the stlink way of flashing these scooters and recently am trying to do the same thing, for a friend with my laptop, and couldnt find it so went looking like u did to download it. couldnt find the sob i knew i dwnloaded it, well i did that flash on my pc before i had this labtop. so i have it
maruusa

Re: BLE555 ST-Link help needed - Does anyone still have the original Max ST-Link Dash BLE555 Autoprogrammer folder?

Postby maruusa Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:37 am

Yes, I need your help and I hope everything will be okay. slope

Return to “Ninebot Max”