Ninebot MAX G2 Hack with SW Update 1.4.4?

Wolf

Ninebot MAX G2 Hack with SW Update 1.4.4?

Postby Wolf Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:36 am

Hi all, does anyone have experience with speed unlock with SW Update 1.4.4?
Or can you give a downgrade to 1.3.6?

My G2 is v1.4.4 - Batt v1.7.5.1 - Bluetooth v1.6.10 (ESC 0144 - BLE 016e - BMS 1751)
senkron

Re: Ninebot MAX G2 Hack with SW Update 1.4.4?

Postby senkron Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:22 pm

Hi ,

for the moment there is not possiblity

the only way is to change the imei there you can get 29kmph but its returning to his old values after connecting to segway app.
Wolf

Postby Wolf Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:36 pm

Hi ,

for the moment there is not possiblity

the only way is to change the imei there you can get 29kmph but its returning to his old values after connecting to segway app.
Hi Senkron

by IMEI change you mean the hack of the final 30 and 31?
I saw that both XiaoDash and ScooterHacking Utility APP do not recognize the G2 with 1.4.4
Kiesp

Postby Kiesp Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:12 pm

Not sure why my comment was deleted...

My scooter is on the same versions, and I was able to "hack" it via the XiaoDash app.
Works great and unlocked speeds up to 35 km/h and settings stay even after connecting via the Ninebot app.
Wolf

Postby Wolf Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:51 pm

My scooter is on the same versions, and I was able to "hack" it via the XiaoDash app.
Works great and unlocked speeds up to 35 km/h and settings stay even after connecting via the Ninebot app.
Is very strange, i read in many places that everyone has the same problem with this Firmware, are you sure you have 1.4.4? Is yours an EU version?
Kiesp

Postby Kiesp Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:46 pm

Is very strange, i read in many places that everyone has the same problem with this Firmware, are you sure you have 1.4.4? Is yours an EU version?
Bought it from a EU retailer and it was limited to 25 km/h when I got it ^^
Ignore the time on the picture, couldn't log in on the site this morning, so had to wait until I was back at my pc with uploading it ^^
Wolf

Postby Wolf Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:44 pm

Ignore the time on the picture, couldn't log in on the site this morning, so had to wait until I was back at my pc with uploading it ^^
I do not understand how it is possible that you still succeed with 1.4.4 all the world has the same problem except you! You are a very lucky man

PS) Where do you live? Is your Max G2 an E a D or something else?
Kiesp

Postby Kiesp Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:56 am

I do not understand how it is possible that you still succeed with 1.4.4 all the world has the same problem except you! You are a very lucky man

PS) Where do you live? Is your Max G2 an E a D or something else?
I didn't even know I was this lucky 😂 I just tried it and it went through first try. Only had a bit of trouble with the Bluetooth connection to begin with 😅

My app just says MAX G2, but checked the receipt from my purchase and it says G2E. Also I'm from Denmark, but scooter bought from Netherlands.
Wolf

Postby Wolf Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:02 am

ah ok then it's probably because you have the E version. I have the D
fredlaca

Postby fredlaca Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:45 pm

Hello,
I too have a G2 E that I just bought in France.
I immediately flash with new firmware and i modify region with Xiaodash and I put 35 km / h
perfect (I come from a M365 1 gen with solid tire)

why since today ;
I haven't changed or updated anything .... I don't understand why

edit; finally I dissociated and associated it and it came back on its own (but not immediately...) strange

Return to “Ninebot Max”