Ninebot KS MAX G30D error 19

kapula747

Re: Ninebot KS MAX G30D error 19

Postby kapula747 Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:34 pm

Yes.. I tried to flash my Max G30 scooter via the Xiaoflash app on an android phone, and the flashing succeeded, but then the scooter did not start anymore. The only thing that happens when I try to turn it on is that the screen goes on and then after 0,5 seconds back to black. When I held down the power button for a couple of seconds, it showed 19 with red text.

I read somewhere that my control board is probably fried or something like that. Is there any other easy fix, than ordering a new control board and installing it?
tcsun273

Re: Ninebot KS MAX G30D error 19

Postby tcsun273 Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:13 am

Hey everyone, I am not sure if you guys have fixed the problem, but in case of anyone will come across this error, I think I have the solution for you. So I flashed a custom firmware to the scooter and while I was meddling between different firmware, I encounter the error 19.

Of course, I freak out a bit when that happened but not until I found a way to connect to your ap again and reflash the stock firmware to your scooter. The following are the steps (that works for me):

1. When you are having error 19, I think it implies you have flashed an incompatible firmware to your scooter. Rebooting is not going to help as it will shut off right away after showing you the message.

2. So what I find out is if you keep holding the power button after the reboot, the scooter will stay on!

3. From here, you hold down the power button with one hand while using the app (in my case is Scooter Hacking Utility) to search and connect the scooter.

4. Just flash the correct firmware to your scooter and congrat, your scooter is back to life! :D

I hope this works out for you guys, cheers!

Return to “Ninebot Max”