Max dashboard BLE555 ST-Link guide (flash CFW)

meister_sd

Re: Max dashboard BLE555 ST-Link guide (flash CFW)

Postby meister_sd Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:33 am

Sucks error code 19.
I flashed the BMS first, then the controller, then the dashboard. I also re-wired the harness back to OEM. On a bad flash of the dashboard, I got an error 19 and even after reflashing the dash, it didn't go away. I ended up reflashing the controller as well - then all was well.
Unicycle Santa

Postby Unicycle Santa Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:29 am

Sucks error code 19.
I flashed the BMS first, then the controller, then the dashboard. I also re-wired the harness back to OEM. On a bad flash of the dashboard, I got an error 19 and even after reflashing the dash, it didn't go away. I ended up reflashing the controller as well - then all was well.
Tutorial will come, its exam week so once thats done I'll have it up. Good job taking care of error 19!
jojo

Postby jojo Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:36 pm

Hi everyone
I’ve got the same problem after flashing my G30: it turn off automatically when push the power botton
If I hold it make a error 19 and can’t connect with Bluetooth
How can i solve it?
CapnBio

Postby CapnBio Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:27 am

Hey guys, this actually had worked for me. I rewired the dash wires to where they'd be with the stock wire (or get a new one) and I was able to flash drv with esdowng. From what I've noticed the Bluetooth is only on for about a minute so you can quickly connect to it and fully flash the OEM or cfw. But once you're connected the Bluetooth stays on for the whole process.

I am waiting on my new dash to come in, and also waiting on the new cable to have full functionality.
Jay

Postby Jay Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:28 pm

Ok I'm having trouble with this spin max one of my main problems is navigating on the site it's like jumping around blindfolded for me anyways so can anyone please help me out here in order okay one I need to link to where I can find the information on using the ES dashboard on the max okay that topic I seem to not be able to find it again,two flashing the control board link ,and three the dashboard flashing so hopefully with the replies I get on this I'll have them on one page where I can jump to all of those, I'm really having trouble finding where it talks about the using the ES dashboard I need really need that link bad the swapping trick or whatever all right thanks y'all some of us need to have a shirt printed out saying anti scooter scooter club.
Jay

Postby Jay Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:30 pm

Oh yeah one last thing where was that guy that was supposed to come out That's step by step guide that it ever get posted or what happened.

Return to “Ninebot KS Max”