Change Max serial number after DRV126 update

Toot4Scoot

Re: Change Max serial number after DRV126 update

Postby Toot4Scoot Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:05 am

Hello all and happy new year! Long time reader, first time poster in this forum, and would like to give a big thanks to everyone who make it possible for us to get our projects up n running.

Now to my reason for this post.
I was successful using the ESx swap to confirm via Segway app that indeed the serial #change has been made.
And also confirmed via ES Down G that DRV126(thats version 1.2.6 in the Segway app yes??) Is the current firmware. What I am not sure of is what the BMS and BLE versions should be.......currently BMS338 and BLE107 when I connect ES Down G with the ES dash. Displays the battery info as well.

Problem I ran into is that when I replace the original max dash(its a Spin Max btw), of which I did not perform a BLE555 flash, when I power up, the display flashes and goes black while beeping continuously until I decide to power it off. Only control I seem to have is the ability to turn on and off the headlight. Interesting sidenote; with the ES dash connected, I can control the light as well, but it is barely noticeable, as in very little lumens. It shows no error codes and no issues connecting to the Segway app and ES down G, have never been able to connect with the windows ninebot app so never attempted.
Have no other functionality with either dash. Any ideas what could be the issue for it not to run?

Any insight would be much appreciated, thanks!
Toot4Scoot

Postby Toot4Scoot Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:04 pm

UPDATE:

So I went ahead and attempted to flash the original dash that was in the Spin model, and all went sell up to the point where I run the program from the BLE555 file.

Message recieved is "suggested pathway no found" or something to that affect.
Checked all solder joints and wiring paths to the stlink, and all seems fine.

Anyone have suggestions what could be the hangup? Thanks!
seaweirdo

Postby seaweirdo Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:18 pm

Hi there, trying to change serial on Max. Ninebot flasher does not react to ctrl+alt+a. DRV126 firmware. Can't use the Android solution. Is there another way to get this working? Can I downgrade DRV126? Thanks!
PMChr97

Postby PMChr97 Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:34 pm

Hi there, trying to change serial on Max. Ninebot flasher does not react to ctrl+alt+a. DRV126 firmware. Can't use the Android solution. Is there another way to get this working? Can I downgrade DRV126? Thanks!

Mine wont react to Ctrl-Alt-A either.
I just used the android app XiaoFlasher, and it worked pretty good.
Just connect to the scooter, without any hardware changes, and tap "Change region" and set US.
That changes the serial instantly.

The only issue I have is that it will only charge on my G30D serial, I guess cause its a G30D...
Hope that gets fixed.

Correction: It is still charging on all serials, its just the battery % screen mode never gets activated.
Slimdog1995

Postby Slimdog1995 Sat May 16, 2020 10:07 pm

hello guys I have a lyft scooter max from a impound yard it had a bad controller and I ordered a new one but I got code 35 did the changed sn by instructions but it runs but wint stop beeping no code just constant beep and it wont change modes if any 1 can help our dirct me to a soulation
Slimdog1995

Postby Slimdog1995 Sat May 16, 2020 10:08 pm

hello guys I have a lyft scooter max from a impound yard it had a bad controller and I ordered a new one but I got code 35 did the changed sn by instructions but it runs but wint stop beeping no code just constant beep and it wont change modes if any 1 can help our dirct me to a soulation

Return to “Ninebot Max”