Problem flashing dashboard maybe clone?

Akam

Problem flashing dashboard maybe clone?

Postby Akam Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:54 pm

hello forum I recently followed a tutorial to flash the bms and the dashboard of a g30 max unit that I am restoring after flashing the dashboard with ble555 it is stopped working (it is the second dash that this happens) I connect it to the scooter and they just turn on the taillights flashing I thought maybe not the right software? how can I return it to normal thanks.

P.D the dashboard it's from ebay they marked as OEM dash.

The BMS (ebay battery) dont let me flash it I connect everything good any other method? the scooter in the past turns on and runs for like 5 seconds and turns off

I try 2 different controllers and the same thing happens
waffers

Re: Problem flashing dashboard maybe clone?

Postby waffers Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:47 am

found out it was a clone dash, flashed using clone .bat file from the ble555 zip, works fine now. Am going to try loading ble110 on it and hope it didn't fry it.
waffers

Re: Problem flashing dashboard maybe clone?

Postby waffers Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:48 am

hello forum I recently followed a tutorial to flash the bms and the dashboard of a g30 max unit that I am restoring after flashing the dashboard with ble555 it is stopped working (it is the second dash that this happens) I connect it to the scooter and they just turn on the taillights flashing I thought maybe not the right software? how can I return it to normal thanks.

P.D the dashboard it's from ebay they marked as OEM dash.

The BMS (ebay battery) dont let me flash it I connect everything good any other method? the scooter in the past turns on and runs for like 5 seconds and turns off

I try 2 different controllers and the same thing happens
Unplug the 12 or so wire cable hooked up to the bms and flash it without power, I was able to backup program memory then flash it, couldn't backup data memory until after the flash.

Return to “Ninebot Max”