Wiring snsc 2.3 dashboard

brixsat

Wiring snsc 2.3 dashboard

Postby brixsat Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:00 pm

Hello,

Thanks for the help.

I bought at a city auction a ninebot snsc 2.3 that was previous used as rental. It had no dashnoard (dont know why).

I bought a dashboard someone recomended on the fórum but wiring i dont know how to (mainly because i dont know what goes where).

Can some one help me?

https://ibb.co/DG397Gn

Thanks in advance
Seek and you will find.
walkingHead

Re: Wiring snsc 2.3 dashboard

Postby walkingHead Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:20 am

Hey brixsat, as far as I know you'll have to go through the whole conversion process laid out by Unicycle Santa viewtopic.php?f=26&t=266&sid=def507e0e9 ... 599cb6dea4

not the easiest conversion, I have not completed mine yet, good luck!
cyberguy

Postby cyberguy Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:14 am

Hi,

SNSC 2.3 (most of all has 2 brake levers)

I searched many documents on internet most of all dashboards has 1 socket for brake. It doesn't matter you can use 1 lever sensor connection to the board.

Mine has original dashboard on it I was able to change firmware with g30 max firmware. IT's not compatible (some functions are not working, mode change, headlight etc) and I need max pro firmare I couldnt find yet

Good Luck
brixsat

Postby brixsat Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:37 am

thank you
Seek and you will find.
PotatoBill

Postby PotatoBill Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:07 am

On my SNSC 2.3, there was no 5v line from the ESC, only the 36v, voltage conversion for brake and acc was done via iot box/dash. What I did, to connect a g30 dash that uses 4 wire, was cut the cable coming from the ESC, and (connections are from esc to dash) wire the 5v blue wire from esc to the red wire coming from the cable that connects to dash. Then connect the purple wire from esc, to white wire in cable and then yellow cable from dash. Black from esc to cable to dash, and same for green. That gets you 5v's and the i/o on/off line.

Edit to add - This also allows you to plug the old g30 blue female Juliet connector from dash into the 5 wire green Juliet connector you get on the snsc 2.3.
jackoakwood

Postby jackoakwood Tue May 31, 2022 7:13 pm

Hey@brixsat. Any forward progress on your conversion? I have an identical decommissioned scooter. I burned out the first dashboard I tried plugging into it. One issue I found was that there was a whole extra wiring harness (with three extra conductors) which didn't seem to plug in anywhere on my new control board. Also the round juliet connector on the scooter had one more conductor than the one on my board.
Chris.j.harris

Postby Chris.j.harris Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:22 am

I have just got hold of an snsc 2.3 and am looking to modify it, can anyone help with flashing firmware and adding a charge port to the scooter? I have read through numerous forum pages but it’s hard to get definitive answers with so many replies and comments to go through
scooter24

Postby scooter24 Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:17 am

On my SNSC 2.3, there was no 5v line from the ESC, only the 36v, voltage conversion for brake and acc was done via iot box/dash. What I did, to connect a g30 dash that uses 4 wire, was cut the cable coming from the ESC, and (connections are from esc to dash) wire the 5v blue wire from esc to the red wire coming from the cable that connects to dash. Then connect the purple wire from esc, to white wire in cable and then yellow cable from dash. Black from esc to cable to dash, and same for green. That gets you 5v's and the i/o on/off line.

Edit to add - This also allows you to plug the old g30 blue female Juliet connector from dash into the 5 wire green Juliet connector you get on the snsc 2.3.
Hi Bill,
Is it possible to post some pics of your wiring, please?
lynklee

Postby lynklee Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:05 am

One of the most popular commuter scooters on the market is the Segway Ninebot Max. moto x3m
CDogg

Postby CDogg Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:48 am

This topic feels misleading to me. I have the original 2.3 IOT dash that I would like to flash with stock G30 firmware or even ble555 so I can use the scooter without having to purchase a different dash and risk blowing it. I've already soldered a switch, and it works.
Just wanted to replace the hive firmware with stock. And if I need to swap a couple rx/tx or vcc wires for it to work, I'm good with that.
I actually run a scooter repair home biz and I have tons of spare parts and access to stuff. So a trade or compensation is an option. PM me

Return to “Ninebot Max”