How to speed unlock ninebot max g30 le (v 2)

Nstarnoe

How to speed unlock ninebot max g30 le (v 2)

Postby Nstarnoe Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:24 am

I just got a ninebot max g30 le (version 2) last night, or my son did :-)

It’s great but the 20 kmh speed limit does hold it back quite a bit. Last night I tried changing the serial with the two different windows apps, ninebot flasher and ninebot iap

For some reason it dose t work, the scooter just bibs 3 times and the serial stay the same.

Can anybody help me with how to unlock the speed for this particular model ?
Soldier

Re: How to speed unlock ninebot max g30 le (v 2)

Postby Soldier Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:17 pm

What serial are you trying to flash to,
The serial does need to match the correct format
SOAP

Postby SOAP Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:25 pm

In the new Ninebot G30LE II in white color (version 2 with gen 2 engine), it is as simple as connecting the scooter via bluetooth to the Xiaoflasher application and it allows you to change any region to the USA. To be able to change the maximum speed to 30km / h, with the correct battery percentage indicator both on the screen and in the official Ninebot application, with its correct original 40km range.
The 3 driving modes would go to 15km / h eco, 25km / h drive and 30km / h sport.

This scooter does not need to be hacked, you just have to change the region by bluetooth with the Xiaoflasher application in the new version Ninebot G30LE II in white color (version 2, with gen 2 engine).

I have the two versions of the Scooter, Ninebot G30E II black (version 2 with gen 1 engine) and G30LE II white (version 2 with gen 2 engine).

Ninebot G30E II (version 2 with gen 1 engine) black, you have to change the new Gen 2 engine and hack it with the Scooter Hacking mobile application creating and loading a custom rom (from the mobile).

Ninebot G30LE II white (version 2 with gen 2 engine), you have to connect it by bluetooth to the Xiaoflasher application and change the region to the USA to change the speed to 30km / h, with the range indicator on the screen and the application Correct Ninebot.

As simple as that.
GI30065

Postby GI30065 Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:49 am

Hi SOAP,

Could you please be so kind as to explain this a little bit further.
We are very afraid that we would do something wrong.

What do you mean
Ninebot G30E II (version 2 with gen 1 engine) black, you have to change the new Gen 2 engine
Meaning changing the new Gen 2 engine?

We have a Ninebot G30E II Max, Firmware Version 1.6.13

Since my friend has a scooter which goes 30Km/h I also want this, so we can drive together at the same speed.
Also I would like to enable cruise control if this would be possible.

Please help, maybe also a link to where I could find more information?

Many Thanks,
Regards, Marc.

Return to “Ninebot Max”