Finding Serial number new ESC

Armazia

Finding Serial number new ESC

Postby Armazia Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:07 pm

Hello All,

I am new here and I am trying to activate a new ESC Controller to my G30.
I am doing this according to the following tutorial; viewtopic.php?t=14

Everything seems to be going fine and I hear noone speaking about Serials, but my controller has not been supplied with a serial on paper or anything. Also I cannot find a serial on the unit. Where can you actually find or obtain this serial?

When I connect the scooter to my pc it shows a serial, which probably is the old serial?

In my opinion this would be quite a stupid question but I really cannot find the answer for it. Hope to hear soon.
F0xMaster

Re: Finding Serial number new ESC

Postby F0xMaster Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:42 pm

Hello All,

Everything seems to be going fine and I hear noone speaking about Serials, but my controller has not been supplied with a serial on paper or anything. Also I cannot find a serial on the unit. Where can you actually find or obtain this serial?

When I connect the scooter to my pc it shows a serial, which probably is the old serial?

In my opinion this would be quite a stupid question but I really cannot find the answer for it. Hope to hear soon.
When swapping in a new controller, it's best to use the serial of the old controller, which can be found on a white sticker on the right side of the scooter's deck.
Uchiha

Postby Uchiha Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:21 am

Hello All,

Everything seems to be going fine and I hear noone speaking about Serials, but my controller has not been supplied with a serial on paper or anything. Also I cannot find a serial on the unit. Where can you actually find or obtain this serial? spider solitaire 2 suit

When swapping in a new controller, it's best to use the serial of the old controller, which can be found on a white sticker on the right side of the scooter's deck.
Are you sure?
begancisco

Postby begancisco Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:54 am

The serial number of the old controller, which can be found on a white sticker on the right side of the scooter's deck, should be used when installing a new one.

dordle
Corinne

Postby Corinne Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:28 am

Thanks for the helpful sharing of your article, I like this article. UNO Online
sarahroxon

Postby sarahroxon Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:21 am

Here is a guide on how to change the car series you can refer to viewtopic.php?t=14
slope game

Return to “Ninebot Max”