Help Identifying this scooter & Unlocking it

Gavin3171

Help Identifying this scooter & Unlocking it

Postby Gavin3171 Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:59 pm

Evening everyone!

Ive dug deep into the guides and read thousands of comments, purchased the tools to do the jobs, but my scooter hardware doesnt match any of the guides listed online?

So our local Spin rental company was taken over by another company and they were selling off all the “scrap” spin scooters, i managed to acquire 15 of these units which i would like to unlock and distribute to family/friends and work colleagues.

Sticker on the scooter - Model SNSC 2.1

- Dashboard doesnt have the front C2 resistor like all the guides show
- ESC / speed controller - doesnt have the STLINK 3 solder pins like the guides online.
- I havent gotten as far as looking into the battery as i wasnt sure if it was even necessary!

I would really like to be able to just switch them on and use them around our factory at work, or to nip to the shops etc.

woundmillion

Re: Help Identifying this scooter & Unlocking it

Postby woundmillion Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:18 am

Use search terms associated with the scooter's design, attributes, or any obvious markings to find information online. This could direct you to discussion boards, forums, or communities where members identify and discuss various scooter modelssnake io. Make direct contact with the scooter's manufacturer if you know its serial number or any other distinguishing code.
deeznuts_pwned

Postby deeznuts_pwned Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:50 pm

yeh it's exactly what you said it was... ninebot snsc 2.1 aka ninebot max g30p, all that hardware in the pictures can be flashed by way of stlink.
Jacobjsdhfg

Postby Jacobjsdhfg Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:05 am

Great to see your enthusiasm for digging deep into the guides and doing your research! It can be frustrating when the hardware doesn't match what's described online. It sounds like you made a smart move by acquiring the "scrap" spin scooters from the local rental company. Unlocking and distributing them to your loved ones and colleagues is a thoughtful idea. The Model SNSC 2.1 sticker on the scooter indicates its specific model. However, it seems that the dashboard lacks the front C2 resistor and the ESC/speed controller doesn't have the STLINK 3 solder pins as shown in the guides. It might be worth exploring alternative methods or seeking advice from others who have encountered similar discrepancies. Good luck with your scooter project! Drive Mad 2

Return to “Ninebot Max”