Tutorial!!! SNSC 2.3 Aka Ninebot Max Plus conversion

Spoooky

Re: Tutorial!!! SNSC 2.3 Aka Ninebot Max Plus conversion

Postby Spoooky Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:23 pm

Thank you for your reply I have managed to get the scooter moving but after riding it for about 3 seconds it cuts out and the dashboard resets I don't get any error codes I have tried to flash the battery with a couple of apps it tells me it has been flashed but when I check it it still tells me the same firmware that was on it to begin with . Hope to hear from someone soon who can help me with this thank you

Your BMS is protected which means you need to bypass it, there are several tutorials, but be careful.
Carl291283

Postby Carl291283 Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:58 am

Thank you for the reply what is the best way to bypass it different ways to get it to work and same result cutting out
wowscooters

Postby wowscooters Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:38 pm

Thank you for your reply I have managed to get the scooter moving but after riding it for about 3 seconds it cuts out and the dashboard resets I don't get any error codes I have tried to flash the battery with a couple of apps it tells me it has been flashed but when I check it it still tells me the same firmware that was on it to begin with . Hope to hear from someone soon who can help me with this thank you

Your BMS is protected which means you need to bypass it, there are several tutorials, but be careful.
We'd love to DM you as you keep saying, but this garbo website doesn't let you DM people until you've wasted an unspecified amount of time.

Do you have somewhere functional that people can reach you at?
N3phal3mz

Postby N3phal3mz Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:13 pm

I have the battery you stated is flashable the 15300 ne1006-m1 But the ninebot IAP can not connect it states Entering IAP mode...
then after a while shows Connection timed out!, is there something I am doing wrong it shows DRV is 8.9.3 and BMS is 3.4.7 BLE is 0.0.0. I am using Vehicle ninebot and source IOT and it shows a count that never stops going up, I am attempting to use the CP2102 to uart
jordan-snyder

Postby jordan-snyder Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:49 am

Great information but still having issues....

What do I do with the external GPS and Cable lock connections and cables? Must I replace the cable running to the BLE or can I use the existing one with the GPS and Lock wires/connectors just dangling?
Carl291283

Postby Carl291283 Thu May 04, 2023 4:54 pm

I have emails you any help I would appreciate it
catben

Postby catben Sat May 13, 2023 9:44 pm

reviving this somewhat. i spent a lot of time researching and reading boards and i was wondering if this method can be used on the snsc 2.3.3 (voiager 5)? i know they use a totally different dashboard, but is it not similar architecture under the hood (as in 2.3.x)?
to my understanding i would need to replace or reflash the dash, control board and bms right? can't these just be bought as spare parts for ninebot g30s from aliexpress and rewired?
am i missing something?
many thanks
horoot

Postby horoot Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:11 pm

I have the battery you stated is flashable the 15300 ne1006-m1 But the ninebot IAP can not connect it states Entering IAP mode...
then after a while shows Connection timed out!, is there something I am doing wrong it shows DRV is 8.9.3 and BMS is 3.4.7 BLE is 0.0.0. I am using Vehicle ninebot and source IOT and it shows a count that never stops going up, I am attempting to use the CP2102 to uart
I have the same problem. Tell me, did you solve this problem?
Spoooky

Postby Spoooky Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:43 am

Hey guys, regarding the 15300Mah battery, i did some testing and from the looks of it its only flashable via an Voi ESC, Bolt or others wont work, beste way to bypass is connecting the - output of the port to minus on the pack, you can either put it directly on the pack or connect it to the bms input - but dont cut power to the bms obviously, its very important for charging, but otherwise you loose all bms function exept of reading out, so no overcurrent protection or temperature protection, and most importantly no deep discharge protection.

Regarding the Voiager 5 aka SNSC 2.4 it is currently not possible to make the onboard electronics work, throw the display out and either fit on a snsc 2.3 steering head with a Ninebot max dash or find another solution, and also you need to grind out the alining lines on the steering bar for the snsc 2.3 steering head, battery as always, bypass and ESC best use snsc 2.3, not 2.3.3, the Motor is very powerful and can reach speeds of 65KMH+ on 84V.

If you guys have any other questions feel free to ask
andy&deee

Postby andy&deee Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:37 am

Put the controller and the screen from the usual g30 and there are no problems

Return to “Ninebot Max”