Segway C1 Conversion, aka TIERS new scooter

Spoooky

Segway C1 Conversion, aka TIERS new scooter

Postby Spoooky Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:41 pm

Hello, as you may have already noticed Tier changed their fleet models from Okai to segway, i am interested in converting these scooters and posting a tutorial just like my SNSC post.

Everything i know so far: The BMS will work as long as the original Controller is connected, and will allow you to draw max amps, the Battery is impossible to Open and uses Samsung 50e Cells, it is 48V, the Motor doesn’t run very well on a G30 or other Scooters, due to its special winding, it is optimised on 20KMH on 48V, so it runs accordingly, i also know that the Controller uses an AT chip, there is Max G30 Firmware for AT tho, the Scooter has one GPS tracker in the Front, and a really nice display, i am hoping to get it working as well, i took the scooter already apart and made some pictures of the ESC so you can help me identify the Programming pads, i am really looking forward[] on getting the Controller and Display to work, but i think if the Controller doesnt have rental FW on it the Battery wont unlock, the turning signals could work on G30 firmware because the Turning relais are on the Controller not like on the SNSC 2.3.

I would really like to get more information regarding this scooter, so please drop down your knowledge.
:)

NeoGamer911

Re: Segway C1 Conversion, aka TIERS new scooter

Postby NeoGamer911 Wed May 10, 2023 12:28 pm

Yeah im also very intrested in converting a C1 but i can't find any info online since it sems to be exclusively produced for Tier and Spin. The only info i have of this scooter is that it is called the SNSC 3.0.
NeoGamer911

Postby NeoGamer911 Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:41 pm

How far have you come with the conversion, what more do you know?
rlambert2721

Postby rlambert2721 Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:34 pm

I am also looking on conversion information as well but also just being able to charge it. The chargers I have for other scooters do not fit this one and I am unsure on what charger this one uses.
Azescooter

Postby Azescooter Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:09 am

Hey guys any more or new information about converting this scooter
kathy

Postby kathy Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:18 am

Since the original battery uses Samsung 50e cells and is 48V, it's important to ensure that any modifications or replacements you make are compatible in terms of voltage, capacity, and cell type. among us
Rayce1974

Postby Rayce1974 Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:47 am

Good luck with your project, and I hope your conversion turns out successful!
Muffpillow

Postby Muffpillow Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:07 am

Also undertaking this daunting task as we speak. Will definitely update on progress especially if we don’t see anything else from OP.
NeoGamer911

Postby NeoGamer911 Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:47 am

I have some rather unfortunate news! It seems like ninebot have gone into a new area of processors, They no longer use stm32 which are easy to program and are pretty much open source at this point, they are called nation n32, see the pictures below. From what i can read it is a ''nation n323458'' but it gives no results on google, so i just googled nation n32 and i saw a interesting website possibly showing the flashing tool for the processor ''SEGGER J-Link''. But even with all of this information there is a long way to go before a c1 will be publicly fully converted with instructions and files, it seems like segway is taking security to the next level after the snsc 2.3 scandal, witch if you look at it is good, because the day that all of the files are leaked and a guide is posted Tier will lose so much money that they pretty much won't recover, considering that this is the strongest shared scooter out there being 400w and all. And I haven't even looked into the dash or the bms, since the battery is IMPOSSIBLE to open without an angle grinder. And if you do manage to get it open with an angle grinder it will look really tacky with grind marks all over the place. Conclusion: I think we should stick to retail scooters and not rental ones, even if you manage to source them legally from a police auction or whatever.
jonascoot

Postby jonascoot Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:34 am

For what do you need help? I got the scooter running without IoT and battery unlocked. Already gave it a new color it looks better in black. The scooter runs at about 35km/h

Return to “Other Ninebot Scooters”