Convert Bird 3 to Personal

aznbaby

Convert Bird 3 to Personal

Postby aznbaby Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:49 pm

I'm completely new to scooter hacking and I got a decommissioned Bird 3 scooter from an auction. What's the easiest way to convert it to a personal scooter? I've looked around but most of the tutorials seem outdated or unclear. Any help is greatly appreciated!
R2dac

Re: Convert Bird 3 to Personal

Postby R2dac Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:31 pm

is this a bird ninebot es4 es3 ??
demidos

Postby demidos Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:37 am

Buy st link v2. Find the firmware you want to install in .bin format. Find a photo of the printed circuit board on which the contacts of the programmer (swdio swdclk) are signed, if you do not find it, then look for the legs with which controller and multimeter. Connect the programmer to the board. When connecting, the program may have errors. In short about them, there are three of them:
1 usb error
2 enable connect under reset
3 you are trying to firmware the controller STM32W1x... Turn on normal.
There is nothing wrong with that. I solved this problem by repeatedly connecting in normal mode with simultaneous power supply from the programmer (ninebot similar to es4). Everything from esc is off! Now looking for the dash bord firmware. I haven't found it yet. When disassembling the dash, examine the programming contacts, perhaps you were lucky and did not flash the dash. Naturally, then completely disassemble the mechanics and re-service, change something.
armandseaman

Postby armandseaman Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:51 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your content, and it was quite beneficial to me.

geometry dash unblocked
Semanto88

Postby Semanto88 Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:25 pm

It's awesome that you're diving into the world of scooter hacking. My advice would be to start by researching the specific Bird 3 model you have, as different scooters might have varying methods for conversion.

jumping shell
andreaa23

Postby andreaa23 Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:17 am

It's awesome that you're diving into the world of scooter hacking. My advice would be to start by researching the specific Bird 3 model you have, as different scooters might have varying methods for conversion.
Snow Rider 3D
I also really enjoyed learning about Bird 3, it's really interesting

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”