How to activate control lights ninebot snsc / es?

Kutyba

Re: How to activate control lights ninebot snsc / es?

Postby Kutyba Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:09 am

Hello

I have a ninebot snsc "Grin" that I managed to make work with the tutorial of flashing with st-link, my problem is that the floor lights are not allowed to change, nor do I have the option in the apk so I saw the controllers are all the same they would have to work I also changed the serial number and the letters but it didn't work

If anyone has an idea I already appreciate
Try on IOS device.
Do you have the light strips under the deck?
Jose760

Re: How to activate control lights ninebot snsc / es?

Postby Jose760 Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:03 pm

You need to change the serial number from rental to turbo replace the 4th letter in serial number from an R for rental to a T for turbo. The first sticky post on this board shows how to change serial number. Once you change serial number it should give you the lights option in the app I replaced my ex rental control board with an activated board off eBay and it gave me the lights option so I didn't have to flash a new serial number just make sure if you buy a jew board off eBay that's its already activated I got my board for 35 dollars with fast and free shipping it's not an oem board but the clone boards are just as good I've put 500miles on this clone board and still going strong

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”