Ninebot e2 Speed Increase

e2user

Ninebot e2 Speed Increase

Postby e2user Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:34 pm

Is there a way to increase speed on a e2 from 20kmh to anything beyond?
KakaoSnask

Re: Ninebot e2 Speed Increase

Postby KakaoSnask Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:32 pm

HI e2user, I just used the ''Scooterhacking'' app today. It worked great to be honest, I'm still figuring out the settings.
If you download the app you will be able to change a hole lot of settings on your e2. I am able to reach 27km/t. It was locked at 20km/t before. I have read that with the external battery you should be able to reach higher speeds. On mine when reaching around 50% battery it goes down to around 23-24km/t. Im unsure if we are allowed to share links but if you go on youtube and search for WMA and scooterhacking, greate tutorial. (In german)

Im no expert and cant say if it will work for your device, but it worked great for me.
Devenci

Postby Devenci Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:27 am

Is there a way to increase speed on a e2 from 20kmh to anything beyond?
Yes, it is possible to increase the speed of a Ninebot ES2 electric scooter beyond its default maximum speed of 20 km/h. However, it is important to note that modifying the scooter's speed may void your warranty and could potentially be illegal depending on your local regulations.
Fun Games
There are various methods and aftermarket accessories available that claim to increase the speed of the Ninebot ES2. These modifications typically involve altering the scooter's firmware or adding external components such as a custom controller or battery. However, it is recommended to exercise caution and thoroughly research any modifications before attempting them, as they may affect the safety and performance of the scooter.

It is always advisable to follow the manufacturer's guidelines and consult with experts or authorized dealers who have knowledge and experience in modifying electric scooters to ensure safe and legal modifications.
rockets101

Postby rockets101 Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:38 pm

Does the Scooterhacking app work for the e2 model?
rewardbut

Postby rewardbut Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:45 am

You will be able to modify a plethora of options on your e2 if you download the app. I have a top speed of 27km/h. It was previously set at 20km/h. According to what I've read, you should be able to attain faster speeds with the additional battery. When I hit around 50% battery, my speed drops to around 23-24km/h. I'm not sure whether we're allowed to give links, but if you search WMA and scooterhacking on YouTube, you'll find a wonderful tutorial. burrito craft

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”