Unlocking Ninebot es4 after Urent sharing company

ShawaCat

Unlocking Ninebot es4 after Urent sharing company

Postby ShawaCat Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:50 pm

Greetings to everyone. There is a Ninebot ES4 scooter after "Urent" sharing. After the purchase, the controller brought the controller into its original form, removing the wires from the tracker (the compound is intact everywhere) inside the external battery, the compound was ripped above the STM *** processor (most likely it was stitched). The same is true in the internal battery. As far as I understand, all the controllers were flashed with Urent firmware, and the scooter will not work without communication with servers. How can you unlock a scooter to ride it yourself?
vogima

Re: Unlocking Ninebot es4 after Urent sharing company

Postby vogima Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:04 am

Greetings to everyone. There is a Ninebot ES4 scooter after "Urent" sharing. After the purchase, the controller brought the controller into its original form, removing the wires from the tracker (the compound is intact everywhere) inside the external battery, the compound was ripped above the STM *** processor (most likely it was stitched). drift boss The same is true in the internal battery. As far as I understand, all the controllers were flashed with Urent firmware, and the scooter will not work without communication with servers. How can you unlock a scooter to ride it yourself?
I think you have to upgrade or service it.

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”