Good control board for cheap?

EnfaxFuzzy

Good control board for cheap?

Postby EnfaxFuzzy Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:48 pm

Hello!

I just recently joined the forums to try and find a reliable control board for my former hive ES4 I bought from an auction.

I recently bought a clone control board for my scooter that did not seem to work 100% of the time. Does anybody know a fully working control board for a relatively cheap price? I know Scooter Clone sells OEM flashed control boards, but that is almost $123! Is there a reliable eBay seller that has reliable control board for cheap? (Cheap being $35-$55).

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Lothean
Site Admin

Re: Good control board for cheap?

Postby Lothean Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:30 pm

Hello!

I just recently joined the forums to try and find a reliable control board for my former hive ES4 I bought from an auction.

I recently bought a clone control board for my scooter that did not seem to work 100% of the time. Does anybody know a fully working control board for a relatively cheap price? I know Scooter Clone sells OEM flashed control boards, but that is almost $123! Is there a reliable eBay seller that has reliable control board for cheap? (Cheap being $35-$55).

Hey
ScooterClone actually stopped selling clone controllers and now sells real OEM controllers:

If you're looking for a cheaper control board, most of them on eBay now are clones with OEM firmware.
This should be one : Goto URL
EnfaxFuzzy

Re: Good control board for cheap?

Postby EnfaxFuzzy Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:46 pm

Hello!

Hey
ScooterClone actually stopped selling clone controllers and now sells real OEM controllers:

If you're looking for a cheaper control board, most of them on eBay now are clones with OEM firmware.
This should be one : Goto URL
No wonder they're so expensive! That's very nice Scooter Clone does that for quality purposes. I'll look into that "Activated" control board, I see a similar one for two dollars more that ships from the United States. The only problem is that it is hard to know what to trust nowadays, because they could just be making false claims.

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”