Noob ES2 questions

Questionario

Noob ES2 questions

Postby Questionario Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:44 am

Hi,

I bought a Ninebot ES2L which is limited to 20km/h.
I am fine with the speed limit but have a few other concerns:
1.) I would love to have the speed unlocked and have the manual variable speed limiter inside the app go up to 20 instead of only 15km/h so I can limit the speed according to the rules on the street.
2.) my speed on even roads only goes up to 18km/h, not 20km/h, downhill I even get to 28km/h BUT on even TINY hills the speed drops to below walking speed, between 5-8km/h. On actual hills I drive on my daily commute, it wont even drive on its own. I tried increasing the motors power (MPC) with the ninebot flasher to 46000 but did not notice even the slightest change
3.) For patching I have only the MPC and the "stay on when scooter is locked" selected (using version 1.3.9 as base as 1.5.X doesnt work with the ninebot flasher and i dont have an android device), I would also like to disable cruise control (just because I think it might be limiting speed once automatic cruise control kicks in?!?) but havent figured out how to do that yet

Can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong and what I should be doing?
Thanks!
Questionario

Re: Noob ES2 questions

Postby Questionario Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:00 pm

to answer some of my own questions for the next one:
2.) with the firmware 1.3.3 I set the MPC to 42000 which gives me just enough power to also go up slight hills so thats solved (I just hope I wont fry anything with this.
3.) cruise control wasnt the issue so no need to disable it... not sure what 1.5.1 gives over 1.3.3 but i guess i will only try that once ninebot flasher supports 1.5/1.6 images

only open question is 1.) which I couldnt find a solution for... would be very cool to have the slider go up to the max speed or even just to 20km/h though so I have a mode in which it obeys the speed limit.
remove

Re: Noob ES2 questions

Postby remove Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:17 pm

Have you try to double tap on you're dashboard button? There you can change speed settings. There will be a S and red S for difrend speed options.

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”