I'm new here and also new to scooters.
I just bought a "broken" ES2 Lite (20km/h Version here in Switzerland) with an additional battery installed.
The Scooter works fine on flat terrain but it has not enough "pump" to go uphill. A few meters uphill and it goes to a halt.
What do I know
- The problem was present after around 100km, it now has 240km total.
- Previous Owner bought an 350w replacement motor from amazon and installed it. This did not solve the problem.
- Everything else works as expected, e brake as well.
- It is NOT the "brake always engaged when LED on" problem that I have seen a lot here, it happens with and without the lamp on.
- Previous Owner stated that he noticed the battery draining faster than before. Could not confirm that as I just bought it and only done a few minutes of riding. I am charging right now.
- Previous Owner also tried out custom firmware to help solve the problem, but he said it made it even worse! so he flashed an original firmware in the end. Current Firmware is V0.1.5.1, seems to be up to date.
I attached some pictures of everything I have right now.
Also, there seems to be something missing underneath, right? What to do about that?
Please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!