Ambitious battery mod in need of a battery helpdesk

leoa69

Re: Ambitious battery mod in need of a battery helpdesk

Postby leoa69 Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:27 am

Creating an ambitious battery mod project is exciting, but having a dedicated battery helpdesk can be crucial for safety, troubleshooting, and ensuring optimal performance. It's a smart way to support and guide enthusiasts through their customization journey. YouTube Vanced
miladenaa

Postby miladenaa Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:29 am

The additional 4s4p package loads the model loader, the voltages on the cells are identical. Increase the voltage I could reach and 65km / h, unfortunately the software is speed limit or fast fuse does not allow for more reaches 55 km / h I releases up to 50 km / h And so I use the software esmax free 9.4.0 over and over again in the paid version 9.4.1 this lock is removed. download apk

teatv
Maibell

Postby Maibell Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:36 pm

I'm so glad you enjoy them! I've been trying to think of new things to do with my v20, the speaker mods definitely weren't for me as the contact pads on the motherboard didn't like being soldered to so much, they broke off.. LOL oh well headphones work better 😂
reels downloader

insta audio reels
Haha, it's all part of the fun and experimentation with mods! Sometimes, things don't go as planned, but it's great that you're keeping a positive attitude about it. Headphones can be a fantastic alternative, and there are so many creative ways to enhance your V20 experience. Keep exploring, and who knows what exciting ideas you'll come up with next! 😄🎧

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”