ES4 Error 10

wielandgeorg

Re: ES4 Error 10

Postby wielandgeorg Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:33 am

would anyone be willing to ship a working dashboard already?
I just can't seem to be able to solder correctly. it just won't connect.
& in the process I think I desolder one of the points I needed.

ebay, paypal, cash app, post office with tracking number, zelle how every you want, and think it's best. I'll do it.

A lot have suggested a stand, but I see it sitting in my room collecting dust since I'm only going to convert my only one legal obtain es4.
I'll send you a working dash already flashed for $50. is your ESC flashed already?
wielandgeorg

Postby wielandgeorg Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:34 am

eli.75

I think you are getting that error message because theres either something crossed out or not making contact! I've gotten that same "no stlink detected" message while probing the ESC with my BDM frame and it did not connect.

If you order you the BDM frame and use that it will be a lot easier and I bet it will work.

I've flashed a few china dashes now and it connects to those every single time the first try.

The esc usually takes a little bit of tinkering and I believe thats because there is a coating on the board. What I do is take a small pick and lightly scrape the contact area and and then set my needles on them and it works fine after that.

Also you know you have a good ground and 3v when on the ESC a solid red led lights up and a blinking green light which also turns solid once you connect to it.

Good luck!

Thanks, wielandgeorg. I checked and i confirm all good soldered connections including the red/green lights light up and blink as you said. and, actually, i don't ever get an error that says 'no stlink detected'. what i get is an error that says "Failed to read memory "1FFFFA00"" after trying to flash ESC with esc139_fulldump using the ST LINK software. any further thoughts? thanks for your help!
I have never gotten any errors once I was able to connect. It may still be the connection. I would be willing to flash it for you if you send it to me
iseckz

Postby iseckz Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:06 am

ebay, paypal, cash app, post office with tracking number, zelle how every you want, and think it's best. I'll do it.

A lot have suggested a stand, but I see it sitting in my room collecting dust since I'm only going to convert my only one legal obtain es4.
I'll send you a working dash already flashed for $50. is your ESC flashed already?
ESC, is that for the controller? no, i haven't
Scootboot

Postby Scootboot Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:15 pm

hey guys, I've got a bdm board and i can only get the green light flashing with solid red. No ST Link detected on stm32 utility, any ideas?
vertuguy

Postby vertuguy Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:25 pm

Hi guys. I have used ST Link and successfully flashed a couple of Dashes and Controller Boards. I've soldered wires directly to the board as well as used a BDM Frame. Now I'm getting "Failed to read memory @ 1FFFFA00!". I have confirmed that my solder joints are good and the wires are in the correct positions. I am using the same method and full dump file but keep getting this error. I even went back to a previous board and tested the ST Link. I thought it was possible the ST Link was bad but it still works fine.

So with this error 10 I can connect with ES Down G but cannot check version so I cannot load the BIN file to flash.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
iseckz

Postby iseckz Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:13 pm

do you have teamspeak or discord?
vertuguy

Postby vertuguy Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:28 am

I do not know what TeamSpeak or Discord is.
iseckz

Postby iseckz Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:12 am

hey, that reply wasn't for you.. that was on about shipping a working dash.
aman160

Postby aman160 Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:49 pm

hello, I am having issues flashing the esc.I have tried wiring it up both ways. I am still not having much luck. The issue I am having is "unable to connect with target". coming from the ST Ulitility program.
I get the solid red light and the green light flashes. One long flash then 8 fast flashes.
danhtpham

Postby danhtpham Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:15 am

Hi guys. I have used ST Link and successfully flashed a couple of Dashes and Controller Boards. I've soldered wires directly to the board as well as used a BDM Frame. Now I'm getting "Failed to read memory @ 1FFFFA00!". I have confirmed that my solder joints are good and the wires are in the correct positions. I am using the same method and full dump file but keep getting this error. I even went back to a previous board and tested the ST Link. I thought it was possible the ST Link was bad but it still works fine.

So with this error 10 I can connect with ES Down G but cannot check version so I cannot load the BIN file to flash.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Can you upload a photo of your wires solder to the board? I see two pictures on this thread and I am not sure where to solder the VCC.

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”