Unable to find address when reprogramming Motherboard ES4

marke08

Unable to find address when reprogramming Motherboard ES4

Postby marke08 Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:34 pm

I cannot locate the final address in the listed steps and thus can't get rid of error 27 when reprogramming main board.

1) Acquired what looks to be like a brand new Bird Es4
2) Ordered OEM dash and flashed it without issue
3) Installed OEM dash but continued to get Error 27
4) Pulled apart the main cylinder and soldered and attempted to flash main mother board using the following:

Connect ST-Link to ESC
In STUtility press control B and disable readout protection
Open esx139_fulldump.bin from this website
Press CTRL+P , load bin file in previous step and hit start
Go to location 0x1FFFF7E8 within the original bin file that i downloaded from this site
Copy first 4 columns of bytes and replace at location 0x0801C1B4 on the newly programmed motherboard bin file.

I'm unable to find the last location in the new file. I've tried copying 0, 4, 8, and C columns to the closet location at 0X0801C1B0 but it doesn't stop error.

These photos were uploaded by another community member but are the exact same issue i'm having.

ST-UTILITY SCREENSHOT: http://prntscr.com/o0yvvs
lamarr010

Re: Unable to find address when reprogramming Motherboard ES4

Postby lamarr010 Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:16 am

your esc is empty? your esc looks the same as when i erase my esc info...
wielandgeorg

Re: Unable to find address when reprogramming Motherboard ES4

Postby wielandgeorg Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:24 am

I've fixed error 27 and finally found out how to go to the address needed.

What you do is go the actual address box on the top left of the screen and manually type in the first address before flashing and press enter. take a pic of the 0,4,8 boxes and than press ctrl p and program. Afterwards go back to the address box and type in the second address and press enter and now fill in 0,4,8 with the pic you just took. You can press tab in between each field after typing to jump to next.

That's it you're done. now just change your serial# and put a T in the 4th digit instead of an R and you're good to go.

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”