Could new Xiaomi Scooter 3 be hacked ?

banzai

Re: Could new Xiaomi Scooter 3 be hacked ?

Postby banzai Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:36 am

Experimental support for the Mi Scooter 3 is now available on mi.cfw.sh by selecting the "Compat with newer Mi Scooter models" patch in the Basics section.
As a bonus, this patch also restores the proper display of the lock icon on the dashboard for compatible models (3/Lite/1S/Pro2).

This patch does not require custom BLE firmware, it's fully compatible with stock Mi3 BLE.
Does original BLE from xiaomi 3 is better than the camialfa BLE (for battery, ....) ?
MrNawb

Postby MrNawb Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:11 pm

Hey sorry for the late reply, I just bought the new Mi 3 and wanted to CFW.
I've had the M365 and Pro2 both had CFW.
Now I tried doing the same for my Mi 3 and everything seems to flash alright, but it won't drive after the flash.
I revert it back to vanilla, problem gone. Anyone have an idea?
Aabitz

Postby Aabitz Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:34 pm

I have similar problem.
It seems to flash correctly, tried different apps to flash and dif. Mods, but after flaahing everything seems to be stock. No speed increase, etc.
vacekj

Postby vacekj Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:03 pm

mi.cfw.sh is working wonderfully, however, I have two issues:
1. The scooter accelerates until 35kmph, but then starts braking. Not just losing power, but regeneratively braking. Even if I am going downhill, as soon as it reaches 35, it brakes using the KERS, even with accelerator lever pressed. This is very weird.
2. Cruise control seems to not work most of the time, or take way too long to turn on.

I have set the max speed to 65 in all of the modes, and upped the amps a little bit.
At least it now goes uphill without turning off, as was the issues with SHFW xd
Uchiha

Postby Uchiha Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:01 am

new version here especially for MI 3 ! not tested ! Spider Solitaire 2 Suit
I am needing it. Thanks for your suggestion
Siurbutis

Postby Siurbutis Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:15 pm

Hy everyone tried the firmware for Xiaomi mi scooter3, when the charge drops below 30-40% (didn't note the exact value) motor accelerates by jerking. Any tips? Also sometimes error42 is indicated for a few sec. while turning on the scooter.
banzai

Postby banzai Tue May 10, 2022 9:30 am

Hy everyone tried the firmware for Xiaomi mi scooter3, when the charge drops below 30-40% (didn't note the exact value) motor accelerates by jerking. Any tips? Also sometimes error42 is indicated for a few sec. while turning on the scooter.
No error 42 for me (BLE camiAlfa !)
I have the same with cfw (jerking) ! I use a firmware from monopattinoitalia, and it's OK !
Olay111

Postby Olay111 Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:43 am

I just bought xiaomi scooter 3 lite. I couldnt get it to pair with any hacking apps, which means I cant find ble version. The name of it when going to bluetooth options is dreame.scooter.epro. Could i flash a downgraded version of BLE with st link? Im just looking for a way to go faster.

Return to “Xiaomi Scooters”