M365 Pro Upgrades - Mods

Salva

M365 Pro Upgrades - Mods

Postby Salva Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:54 pm

Hello
June 2023, I bought from a friend his M365 Pro with 1200km and here are the upgrades I made …. But first I’m 85kg and I live in Greece which means temperatures range from 0-40oC.

Suspensions:
Front:
Manufacture: Monorim
Model: V2 Black
Damper Length: 150mm
Damper Type: Spring (Yellow 50-70kg, Length Uncompressed 57mm and Compressed 23mm)
Travel: 34mm

Rear:
Manufacture: Monorim
Model: MR1 Black
Damper Length: 125mm
Damper Type: Spring (Red 50-100kg, Length Uncompressed 46mm and Compressed 27mm)
Travel: 19mm

Tires:
10x2 Emove Nylon inflated to 45psi.

Accessories:
Rear mud guard Monorim FP for MR1 suspension. Necessary as it keep me dry while I drive over water. Installation was pretty easy at first glance, one screw and some double tape but this hold up until first water splash as the tape come off. So, I used my soldering iron to tilt the screw threads for a perfect fit and also, I drilled a second hole in order to use one more screw and now it’s rock solid.

Controller:
My controller is V2.1 and there were some black spots on motor phase terminals due to bad crimping from Xiaomi. In Phase C it is obvious that the insulator got hot exactly where the cable was crimped with the terminal so I used a lot of flux and some soldering in order to clean and fortify the crimping connection. Also, I perform trace bar, motor phase and mosfet reinforcement using 1,5mm copper wire and a lot of soldering (I did NOT change mosfet). For heat dissipation I use 90x20x0.5mm 8W/mK thermal pad between Mosfet - Controller Body and thermal paste 8,5W/mK between Controller Body - Scooter Frame.

Motor:
The motor cables were upgraded to NYAF H07V-K PVC 1,5mm² for better heat absorption from motor and controller. In the future I would like to add some heatsinks or a “fan” for even better motor cooling.

Firmware Versions:
BLE Version: 0.1.2.5
BMS Version: 0.1.2.6
Firmware: SHFW 0.3.2

Dimensions & Weight:
T.B.D.

Results:

Suspensions are pretty good for small road defections but for better performance I will try EXA FORM RR1 190mm.
10’ tires made the ride a bit smother and increased the top speed but they are pretty basic with low information and bad feeling at corners. In the future I will go to PTM E-FIRE 10x2.125.
Controller temperature rises up to 52oC at prolonged uphill with 37oC outside temperature.
Motor is as hot as I can barely keep my hand on it.
Range is about 20km (from 17 to 25km).
maruusa

Re: M365 Pro Upgrades - Mods

Postby maruusa Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:30 am

This upgraded version has many improvements compared to previous versions. Suika game
otisjame

Re: M365 Pro Upgrades - Mods

Postby otisjame Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:22 am

Your post is a testament to your expertise on the topic, and I look forward to reading more of your work. buckshot roulette

Return to “Xiaomi Scooters”