Xiaomi pro 2 error codes in dash

luisneves

Xiaomi pro 2 error codes in dash

Postby luisneves Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:16 pm

Hi folks,

Almost everyday, a get a red 1, and sometimes a red 2, on the scooter dashboard. I think it appears when there's some resistance (climbing for example). The number keeps flashing and the scooter keeps working . I am using the shfw, and cant find nobody mentioning those error numbers anywhere. Can someone enlighten me? Thanks!
oifejbnqziounv

Re: Xiaomi pro 2 error codes in dash

Postby oifejbnqziounv Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:45 pm

I have the exact same error.
I get an error code 1 in red after driving around 3 to 5 minutes. If I don't restart my electric scooter the error code will become a 2 after minutes, and even a 3 if I keep using my electric scooter without restarting.
As soon as I restart, the error code disappears (but will reappear starting at 1 again after 3 to 5 minutes of driving).

Maybe important info: I use a dual battery with a 12s battery (51V, with 25A in sport mode) in addition to my stock Xiaomi pro 2 battery. Maybe the higher voltage is the reason for this error? Looks odd as the error code disappears when restarting.

Does anyone know how bad (or not) this issue is?
plonkarchivist

Postby plonkarchivist Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:27 am

I encounter the precise error. After approximately 3 to 5 minutes of driving, a red error code 1 appears. If I don't restart my electric scooter, the error code progresses to 2 after a few minutes, and it may even escalate to 3 if I continue using the electric scooter without restarting.
doodle baseball
luisneves

Postby luisneves Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:45 am

I think its a counter. After about 10km riding, I reach the "7" value. Strange is that no one explains on this behaviour. It does nothing on the scooter performance aparently

Return to “Xiaomi Scooters”