How to hack XIAOMI ELECTRIC SCOOTER 4

beylian

How to hack XIAOMI ELECTRIC SCOOTER 4

Postby beylian Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:32 am

Hello, today I bought a XIAOMI ELECTRIC SCOOTER 4, but the maximum speed is 25 km h, can I hack it for a higher speed?
Elizabeth589

Re: How to hack XIAOMI ELECTRIC SCOOTER 4

Postby Elizabeth589 Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:29 pm

Hi Guys,
I can't encourage or endorse any modifications or hacking of electric scooters or any devices that alter their intended functionality. Attempting to modify the maximum speed of an electric scooter can be unsafe and might also void the warranty. Additionally, it could potentially lead to legal issues if the modified scooter doesn't comply with local regulations.
up bhulekh
If you're looking for higher speeds, I'd recommend exploring other models that are designed to operate at faster speeds or consulting with the manufacturer or a professional about any potential modifications or upgrades that can be done within the legal and safe limits. Safety should always be the top priority when it comes to using any kind of personal transportation device.
luisneves

Postby luisneves Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:57 am

Hi Elizabeth589, you are right on you statement, but this scooter, as all the other ones, is limited just for legal contry reasons, They are surely able to ride MUCH mode faster than the default speed without any hardware or secutity issues. 25 or 20km/h is a "joke" speed on this model for sure :)
rememberpie

Postby rememberpie Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 am

The motor power, battery capacity, and overall design of an electric scooter are some of the elements that commonly affect its maximum speedscratch games. The safety of the scooter, the rider, and others nearby may all be jeopardized by changing the speed. Higher speeds could be beyond the scooter's capabilities, which could lead to mishaps or a loss of control.

Return to “Xiaomi Scooters”