XIAOMI PRO2 - CFW

kinakos

XIAOMI PRO2 - CFW

Postby kinakos Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:38 pm

Hi to all.
Yesterday I put a CFW to my Xiaomi Pro2 for the first time using the preset "GM FREE" from https://pro2.cfw.sh/#. For all presets of the application (PRO2, GM FREE, BRAKE TRICK) the default value for Sport is 36A. After the installation of CFW the battery was about 90% and the scooter was very powerful in sport mode with a great acceleration. So I went for a 5km ride and everything was ok. Then I went another ride for 7km driving using both S and D mode. I did the last 3km only in S mode with small uphill in the road and suddenly I had interruptions when I was pressing down the throttle. After some interruptions the scooter stopped at all while the battery was at 30%. I switched to D mode and the scooter worked with no problem with speed 21km/h. When I switched to S mode I had the same problems (interruptions and after a while stopped).
The temperature of the weather outside was about 12 C. Do you think that the problem is the 36A in sport mode. I am thinking of putting the sport at 30A before using it again since I am afraid. What do you suggest ?

Return to “Xiaomi Scooters”