Unresponsive button and stuck on ON Xiaomi Pro 2

ShadowsFear

Unresponsive button and stuck on ON Xiaomi Pro 2

Postby ShadowsFear Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:05 pm

Hello, I have a somewhat special problem. I just replaced the battery cover of a Xiaomi Pro 2 scooter ... and I am having a pesky problem. The display control button, so the one that turns on the front light and changes the modes, etc., does nothing. I had already tested if it is the display module that is defective but no, this is not the problem because I had tested with the screen module of another scooter pro 2 which is in working condition.
So I come to my concern and my question, when mounting the cover I observed that inside there was condensation on the battery cover and on the inside of the cover (which I cleaned with a tissue). Is it possible that a drop of water fell during disassembly on the motherboard next to the battery, fact that can maybe engage a short circuit?
I also mention that the scooter cannot be turned off, it always remains on, it can be connected via bluetooth, it can accelerate and brake electronically and the regenerative brake and cruise control functions also work ... so everything works electronically and mechanically except the fact that I explained.
Thank you so much!

Return to “Xiaomi Scooters”