ScooterHacking Utility - Need help with config

ursjii58

ScooterHacking Utility - Need help with config

Postby ursjii58 Fri May 06, 2022 11:00 pm

I own a Xiaomi Essential
BLE - 1.3.3
DRV - SHFW 0.2.4
BMS - 1.2.8

Hello, i recently bought it and i need some help with few options that i dont understand.

First i was riding with original firmware, i had KERS on Medium on Mi Home app, i feel very nice on 20km/h limit and i got used to it.

Now i discovered your utility.
Amazing, i have cruise control now, i had set up alternative dash that shows ESC temperature.

But heres few of my problems that i dont know how to solve.

What is BMS Emulation?: Do i need to change some values (obviously no, i want all stock, but are those numbers stock in your app? since i first flashed throttle and few things are not stock)

Throttle and brake:

Sports mode:
Speed limit 20km/h stock
Throttle mode: Power based or Speed based?
What is xiaomi essential stock one?
I cant get right with it, no setting feels like stock.
Even if it doesnt feel when riding i want peace in mind that it is on stock.

Now build curve section and upper option that says Auto/advanced in Power based mode

If i select auto i can build curve.
But info says essential stock is 15amp
But i read somewhere that actually is 12.
How can i dig thru original firmware to find stock ones.

Is original throttle flat or quadruplic?

Lets move to advance.

Whats those number below that i can choose 1/4 , also i can change curve there also with pervent graph input off.

Speed based mode. What is current smoothness and what is stock one if speed based mode throttle is acrually stock on original.

Same thing with brake.

THIS IS ACTUALLY MORE IMPORTANT.

How to set KERS/brake or whatever is ir called E-Abs anti clonk idk howneveryone calls it.

To stock and leave it stock at medium setting.
If i release throttle it regens and brakes front.
If i press mechanical brake it regens and brakes front also.
I want that stock.

Thank you guys. Awesome community just needs bit more explanation or info about really pure stock settings❤️

Also one more thing, i removed back mudguard and brake light, how can i disable light on brake so it doesnt power up cable that is glued underneeth the tire by myself so it doesnt power it for nothing, if maybe water gets on jack or something. Thanks❤️

Return to “Xiaomi Scooters”