Cant flash pro2, downg says it has pro1 version.

rolldabeatz

Cant flash pro2, downg says it has pro1 version.

Postby rolldabeatz Sat May 07, 2022 12:50 am

Hello.

Bought mi pro 2 used, all ready boosted. Wanted to try original FW, cant flash back to vanilla. Started looking into this more.
Scooterhacking utility says Data fromat error for DRV. BLE and BMS are fine and change when flashed.
Downg finishes but nothing changes.
Current versions:
DRV ver: 224
BMS ver: 141(changed)
BLE ver: 136 (changed)

Then i made a custom firmware with the CFW builder what gave me drv155 file, tried that with DownG and its says as follows "Potentially incompatible firmware. Your device is a pro2 and a firmware for pro is loaded. If you continue you risk bricking..."
How do work with this?
SzczufFun

Re: Cant flash pro2, downg says it has pro1 version.

Postby SzczufFun Wed May 25, 2022 10:00 pm

Just use Pro2 builder
https://pro2.cfw.sh/#
Benjamin112

Postby Benjamin112 Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:56 am

Hello.

Bought mi pro 2 used, all ready boosted. Wanted to try original FW, cant flash back to vanilla. Started looking into this more.
Scooterhacking utility says Data fromat error for DRV. BLE and BMS are fine and change when flashed.
Downg finishes but nothing changes.
Current versions:
DRV ver: 224
BMS ver: 141(changed)geometry dash
BLE ver: 136 (changed)

Then i made a custom firmware with the CFW builder what gave me drv155 file, tried that with DownG and its says as follows "Potentially incompatible firmware. Your device is a pro2 and a firmware for pro is loaded. If you continue you risk bricking..."
How do work with this?
Can I add comments to the article?
pairestablish

Postby pairestablish Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:32 am

There is value in the additional torque. I didn't really detect a change in range, but I'll have to do some more testing to be suresnake io. I've tested this and can attest that it functions properly on a factory-fresh M365 Pro running 1.6.6 firmware with 110 BLE.

Return to “Xiaomi Scooters”