Xiaomi m365 pro locked

Stxinz

Xiaomi m365 pro locked

Postby Stxinz Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:59 am

Ok so i tried to use scooterhacking utility to flash some custom firmware on my scooter. When i flashed the file to like start creating custom firmware in the app on it, I played around with the settings for some time but then noticed that my scooter just shows battery percentage and does not do anything ( i mean i press the power off, change mods, lights) nothing. I have already screwed off the bottom and removed one of the wire( ima assume it was the power one) from the battery and back. It still showed the battery percentage but now would change modes and turn on lights but it still wouldt move. I have also waited to 3 Hours for it to turn off itself but that didnt happen and its still on and again for some reason not responding to anything. ANyone got any ideas except the STlink one as i dont have the welders and the stlink usb or the cables for it.

please help
Stxinz

Re: Xiaomi m365 pro locked

Postby Stxinz Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:10 am

Update
I have already bought the stlink v2 and the cables for the stlink fix, if anyone can explain what do i have to do it order then that would help a lot aswell. (Link a video if u could) i will be using the scooterhacking reflasher tho but if anyone has other suggestions please do.
I have seen some people just disconnect the motherboard and put the wires in and do it like that but i have also seen people using some kinda of app before and loading like some brick file there but idk.

ALSO i wanna add that the dot on the motherboard is red, I dont know what it is suppose to be but it red and no flashing.
Stxinz

Postby Stxinz Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:37 pm

OK FIXED!

SO if anyone has the same issue where after a failed flash it says the batter percentage and wont turn off no matter what. All u gotta do is unscrew the bottom part and take the power cable out and just leave it for like 10 15mins to be safe. After plugging it back in and turning the scooter on u should be able to do some stuff on the scooter as change modes and lights, NOW u need to go to the scooterhacking utility app and connect to your scooter, it will say that u should activate your scooter. DO NOT, as it locks it again, instead go to flash and choose the factory firmware( i chose the 1.7.1 to be sure first) and then u can flash it onto the scooter and reset it and it should work.
kave

Postby kave Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:37 am

I had the exact same issue with my M365. Your solution helped me.
Now I am not as enthusiastic to tune it anymore.

Return to “Xiaomi Scooters”