Max dashboard BLE555 ST-Link guide (flash CFW)

Jay

Re: Max dashboard BLE555 ST-Link guide (flash CFW)

Postby Jay Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:28 pm

Ok I'm having trouble with this spin max one of my main problems is navigating on the site it's like jumping around blindfolded for me anyways so can anyone please help me out here in order okay one I need to link to where I can find the information on using the ES dashboard on the max okay that topic I seem to not be able to find it again,two flashing the control board link ,and three the dashboard flashing so hopefully with the replies I get on this I'll have them on one page where I can jump to all of those, I'm really having trouble finding where it talks about the using the ES dashboard I need really need that link bad the swapping trick or whatever all right thanks y'all some of us need to have a shirt printed out saying anti scooter scooter club.
Jay

Postby Jay Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:30 pm

Oh yeah one last thing where was that guy that was supposed to come out That's step by step guide that it ever get posted or what happened.
giant7

Postby giant7 Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:21 pm

thanks for this useful share.
waffers

Postby waffers Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:09 am

Can anyone tell me which clone board the ble555 flash clone.bat is for? And is there need to remove the c2 capacitor as well because I have no idea where you'd find it...
owlthathurts

Postby owlthathurts Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:10 am

Can anyone tell me which clone board the ble555 flash clone.bat is for? And is there need to remove the c2 capacitor as well because I have no idea where you'd find it...
It is right above the power button on the dashboard, it's labelled on mine.

My question is, can't you just buy a new dash from Amazon and skip all of this? Is this just the cost effective method?

Also, I'm pretty new to all of this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
byron3069

Postby byron3069 Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:26 am

After alot of reading, I have been able to flash 15 or more Spin max dashboards. I have flashed using the BLE110 and the BLE555. All of the tutorials the file that they tell you to look for isn't there. You have to download the .bat extension files. Then plug in your ST Link go to the folder and click on the .bat file and your flash should start.
rich

Postby rich Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:03 pm

The link to the Max ST-Link Dash BLE555 Autoprogrammer has changed, it now provides 2 other links to download, which only 1 of them works. And it doesn't have the connect_dashboard.bat file.

Does anyone know if it's any of these other .bat files, or has the old toolkit they can upload and share?

There is no readme in this toolkit.

Here's a screenshot of what files are contained in the folder
https://i.imgur.com/BQaXeYp.png

I posted this same exact reply on this thread viewtopic.php?f=26&t=266&p=4790#p4790 hoping to find luck on either.

Return to “Ninebot Max”