New CFW Versions: 35 kph max? Bad File?

Lothean
Site Admin

Re: New CFW Versions: 35 kph max? Bad File?

Postby Lothean Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:02 am

You could also add in whatever numbers you want in the boxes and rather then hit PATCH hit the SHARE button to copy the url, then paste that url into another tab, hit PATCH then choose YES when prompted to save the file.

Here is a example of the CFW colonelkernal requested

https://ninebot.scooterhacking.org?vers ... rt_speed=0
That's gonna generate you a stock firmware, input boxes are greyed out.
You'll need to untick and retick the patch boxes in order to enable the patches. JS bug...
And that still won't ignore the limits.
FritzBox360

Postby FritzBox360 Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:39 pm

Hi guys,

i tried flashing a ES4 today - but with no luck. After reading this topic here i created a custom FW with this link.

Code: Select all

https://py.scooterhacking.org:81/cfw?version=DRV151&max_speed=45
Just for enabling the max. speed.

No luck with the windows 10 Ninebot-Flasher, i tried the Android App ESdownG and flashed the scooter. Running to 100%

Unfortunately it did not change the speed and the scooter seems to be as normal as before.

Some ideas here? I do not know when I should use or have to use the ST-Link flash?

Thanks!
DB Cooper

Postby DB Cooper Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:35 pm

Hi guys,

i tried flashing a ES4 today - but with no luck. After reading this topic here i created a custom FW with this link.

Code: Select all

https://py.scooterhacking.org:81/cfw?version=DRV151&max_speed=45
Just for enabling the max. speed.

No luck with the windows 10 Ninebot-Flasher, i tried the Android App ESdownG and flashed the scooter. Running to 100%

Unfortunately it did not change the speed and the scooter seems to be as normal as before.

Some ideas here? I do not know when I should use or have to use the ST-Link flash?

Thanks!
For ES4, regardless of method, if you flash with max speed, there's really no effect above 35 kmh. You need to modify the hardware. Basically top speed can increase a bit from 30 kmh on stock firmware to around 33-35 kmh, that's it.
UgloBuglo

Postby UgloBuglo Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:37 am

just as a fyi, last time I checked Ninebot Flasher on Win10 does not support 1.5.1 firmware.
Scooterman

Postby Scooterman Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:43 am

Where do I find this?

Hello,
I have added new safety limits, which you can bypass by editing your GET request to the python backend. This prevents beginners from making stupid things (and then complaining afterwards), and FYI the theorical max speed you can patch is 65km/h.

Ninebot-Flasher doesn't seem to have been updated to read most recent firmware files, so we'll have to wait for a bit. Try using ES DownG instead.

Return to “Ninebot ES”