Here is a quick tutorial in order to get a full dump of your Ninebot G30 - Max scooter BMS.
You need a ST-Link in SWIM mode (not SWD mode) because the chip is a STM8 family one.
Let's go :
- Remove the battery case from the deck, screws are alongside the metal box
- Remove the top cover of the waterproof case, there is a small black silicon seal. You can use thin flat screwdriver or a blade
- Unscrew all the screws between accus and hidden by white silicon
- Gently pull the accus packs from the waterproof case
- Remove the grey plastic from the BMS
Click on read all tab (green arrow on the right) and click on Saves As for Program Memory and Data Memory:
You should get 2 files that together form the full dump of your BMS.